woots :)

i hate copycats.
i hate bitches.
i hate fakers.
i hate busybody(s).
i hate it when you lied to me.
i hate it when you stared at me with your ugly face.
i hate it when you roll your eyes to me.

i hate it when you talk bad things about me BEHIND my back.
i hate it when you criticize me.
i hate it when you ask me to change my style.
i hate it when you say i'm a prostitute.
i hate it when you copy and paste my words at your caption.
i hate it when you say i'm not good in this or that.
i hate it when you act like you dont know what you've done.
i hate it when you act STUPID in front of me.
i hate it when you say, 'can i tag Kim Beom's pictures please?' google it yourself biatch.
i hate it when you ask for my food or drinks.
i hate it when you ask me to treat you nicely.
i hate it when you say i'm a snobbish person.
i hate it when you say that i've changed.
i hate it when you suddenly say ILY.
i hate it when you ask me some fucking dirty questions.
i hate it when you ask for forgiveness.
i hate it when you buzz me loads of time especially when i'm busy.
i hate it when you ask me about my boyfie.
i hate it when you call me with names especially Badak.
i hate it when you ask me to decide something. this or that. Pfft
and lastly,
i hate hypocrite girls.

Yours Truly,
FAFA :)